Slavery was not racist

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Slavery was not racist

Our media masters and masters of politiacal correctness  have decided that everyone must believe USA has been racist for 401 years and that massive racism continues everywhere today.

Use your brain, why would slave owners hate people that did all their work for them and made them rich? Why would slave owners have people they hate live on their property and raise their children? It was all about greed not racism. These people would have enslaved white Scandanavians if they could. The people they hated were actually Native Americans for refusing to be slaves.

If you read the writings of people that justified slavery before the civil war, they believed they were doing African slaves a great favor by giving them food and shelter and that the alternative depoting them to their homelands was cruel and practically impossible. Sound familiar? It is the same argument used by those justifing illigal immigration and work visas for non-citizens.

The problem then and now is greed of the elites.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i don't hate the shit i took

i don't hate the shit i took this morning or the mud under my shoe.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i don't hate

iwbiek wrote:

i don't hate the shit i took this morning or the mud under my shoe.

Whatever you do, please never step out of your safe cocoon.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
you mean take the red pill?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:you mean take

iwbiek wrote:

There are two so called red pill movements. One is the anti-femist/masculine male movement. I agree with some of it, disagree with the rest of it.

There is also the political alt-right/Breitbart movement that helped get Trump elected. I agree with some of, disagree with the rest of it. These 'Red Pillers' would call me a Communist for supporing restrictions on land ownership and land use as well a limiting people's right to procreate. But I don't believe the fruits of anyone's labor or investment should belong to the state or anyone else, that is theft, that is slavery.

My version of the red-pill is not being seduced by any movement, but trying to rationally understand things. If you want to ever understand where I'm coming from, listen to George Carlin. He was one of the few people in the world that understood the true nature of our reality and was not seduced by any religious, political or media propaganda.

I don't expect people should agree with me 100%, but when I see people just agreeing with an ideology they were indoctrinated with and being inflexible to ever change, I loose all respect for them. To me, you seem the same as a fundamentalist Chistian that doesn't want to hear or understand where Atheists are coming from.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
it wounds me to know i fall

it wounds me to know i fall so low in your estimation...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Saying slavery existed

Saying slavery existed elswhere in human history DOES NOT mean racism didn't exist or does not exist still today.

Please  fucking lay off the crack pipe.

So your argument is that white Europeans thought they were being helpful by having slaves, forcing them to convert to Christianity, and killing off Native Americans and stealing their land?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Huge difference between

Huge difference between Ice T singing "No Lives Matter" and white people missing the bad logic of "all lives matter".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: So your

Brian37 wrote:

So your argument is that white Europeans thought they were being helpful by having slaves, forcing them to convert to Christianity, and killing off Native Americans and stealing their land?

People will believe what they want to believe to justify theft and enslavement of others. Nobody thinks of themselves as evil.

Wealthy Hollywood/New York liberals and Silicon Valley benefit more than other group with the importation of non-citizen labor. These big time Democrat supporters will justify hiriing illegals and H1-B visa holders because they are helping out these people, when all they are doing is getting richer off the backs of desperate people in a bad situration. They are causing poverty and homelessness for the native populaiton. They love latinos and Asians because they are getting rich off them.

I don't see how the current situation is any differernt that the plantation system of the old South. Being the good liberal that you are, you must support this. Anyone opposed to this is of course labeled racist.

So why was taking advantage of African non-citizen labor racist 200 years ago, but taking advantage of non-citizen labor not racist today?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Huge

Brian37 wrote:

Huge difference between Ice T singing "No Lives Matter" and white people missing the bad logic of "all lives matter".

Didn't Ice T use the evil white capitalist system to make himself filthy rich? Why doesn't he tell other blacks then to do the same? If slavery was so evil, why is tax enslavement to the government so wonderful?

He just perpetuates the lie many African Americans believe that if they don't succeed it 100% because of racist white people. Their real source of their problem is that their ancestors never said no to being enslaved. Their problem is with white people that are long dead. Too bad, but that is no reason to do reverse racism and enslavement againt white people today.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Didn't Ice T use the evil white capitalist system to make himself filthy rich? Why doesn't he tell other blacks then to do the same? If slavery was so evil, why is tax enslavement to the government so wonderful?

He just perpetuates the lie many African Americans believe that if they don't succeed it 100% because of racist white people. Their real source of their problem is that their ancestors never said no to being enslaved. Their problem is with white people that are long dead. Too bad, but that is no reason to do reverse racism and enslavement againt white people today.

Not this shit agian.

Why do assholes like you always stupidly assume that anyone that questions wealth is 100% always against wealth?

ICE TEA did what many people do, use his talent to make money.  Unlike your sorry ass, he accepts that his success does not equate to equality. And THAT is exactly what he raps/sings about.

Listen you ignorant fuck, there is no such thing as "reverse racism". There are certainly different camps of white people today. The far right bigots, the middle whites who talk like your sorry ass, and say "that was then, this is now", and sane people on the left who say, "Nobody is blaming anyone for what you were not around to do, BUT, you should recognize the past, accept it and learn from it."

I am happy for Ice Tea. But that does not mean there is not a wealth gap between classes or races.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Why do

Brian37 wrote:

Why do assholes like you always stupidly assume that anyone that questions wealth is 100% always against wealth?

You are an outright liar making up a strawman. I have continually questioned the wealth of employers of illegal aliens and H1-B slaves and said they need to be jailed and stripped of their illegal wealth. And you know the type of people that take advantage of illegal/non-citizen labor? Hollywood liberals, Silicon Valley tech titans and the swamp in DC. The financial supporters of the Democrat party.

Why you have nothing to say about the people that get rich off illegal alien labor? If you can't answer that shove your strawman up the up your ass.

I also question wealth all the time when I point out that most wealth is taking advantage of an oversupply of labor and an undersupply of natural resources(aka too many fucking people for a tiny planet).

And how would there have ever been a slave trade if the Africans had been armed 400 years ago Mr Gun Control?