Natural vs Artificial

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Natural vs Artificial

In the interpretation of "God", the Smurfs use nature.

http://www.natural-person.ca/artificial.html

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Ok, consider

If a natural person becomes artificial by mandate of government, then man made governemnt is in itself "artificial", because it isn't the rule of nature. Then, man made governmnet cannot exist without being a lie. If a natural person is a "human being" and an artificial is not, the then the term "Human" cannot be used in any terms within the context of man made government. This is where (if you recall) I went to court for driving without a license. It took them 9 momths or more to prosecute a simple case. They got stuck between human and artificial. As a human I'm innocent, there-fore I could not plead guilty or not guilty. The instructions from the judge to the jury included-- put away sympathy, sorrow and caring and you must apply the law. OK, what is the judge telling the jury,( I could have objected and appealed to higher courts) put away being human. What does this mean. The systems in place don't not operate on what is human, there fore they cannot argue with "human" becasue they don't and can't create "human". Human is Nature/God, the forces of person and has nothing to do with nor any connection to a super hum,an anything. The religions have no discription of human either, so, how can they say there is a super human God when they don't know what human is. If they don't know what human is how do they know the god they have is human anything. . Animal is also nature, and they don't create that either but demand it's use. They cannot beat that and either can any reliugion on the face of the planet. Human cannot have any application in law and jurisprudence--they have no explanation of it , and to apply it civilization has to destry itself---because it is a lie. The greatest pursuer of truth is the lie itself. They can't install a "human" government because they don't know what it is. So, they have to keep dupeing to get by.

Government is nothing more then creating people in the image and likeness of the ones in authority. They don't trust their own kind from knowing their own shortcomings, and knowing that don't trust anyone else either. Being ignorant of what actually is a person they create everyone to be like them. If people don't get along with each other--whose fault is it. It is obvious they can't get along with their own kind. Civil systems are based on enmity not friendship. Friendship is derived from oine's humane side.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nothing any human or group

Nothing any human or group of humans has ever done can actually be classified as unnatural or artificial. There is absolutely nothing in our history which can even be suggested to be unnatural.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Suprisingly

Vastet wrote:
Nothing any human or group of humans has ever done can actually be classified as unnatural or artificial. There is absolutely nothing in our history which can even be suggested to be unnatural.

I agree to a great extent. The OP is regarding to how the system makes things. There's no such thing as an artificial person. But they invent it so they can make things work in the favor of those in authority. IOW, they can't let one be rated as natural because they would eliminate their authority. All they would have to do is say--there's two ways to be--human or inhuman. But if you were to decide for yourself which you are fully capable of doing--then you don't need them. The system they have keeps a need for them by dupeing floks into--they know better for all. Being that their concept of "human" is skewed they really can't fix what they keep broken. As a  smurf said at one time past--if civilization were successful it would elimiate the need for it. As I pointed out, artificial person is a lie.