Today at work,,,,,,,,,,

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Today at work,,,,,,,,,,

Today a guy came into where I work and sat down. At first I didn't recognize him, but couldn't help think "Where have I seen him before?"

Then it hit me when I saw the shirt he was wearing "goarmy.com". I had seen this guy on the Dateline Show, "To Catch A Predator".

I remember him because when Cris Hanson came into the kitchen he got on his knees begging Hanson not to report him because he was military and because he had a family. Not something someone would want to be famous for.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh you can't just stop

Oh you can't just stop there. What else? Did you talk to him? Did anyone else recognize him?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Oh you

darth_josh wrote:

Oh you can't just stop there. What else? Did you talk to him? Did anyone else recognize him?

Nope, sorry to disappoint you. That was pretty much it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I totally would have said

I totally would have said something...

There's a picture archive online.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That website is outdated,

That website is outdated, there were a lot more people profiled on the series than the pictures shown. The guy I saw is not pictured at that link.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
And what are you going to

And what are you going to do, harass the man while you're working? Somehow I doubt that would be the "optimal strategy" to "maximize utility".

(For those of you who don't know, I'm speaking the language of a religion called "Economics".)

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:And what

HisWillness wrote:

And what are you going to do, harass the man while you're working? Somehow I doubt that would be the "optimal strategy" to "maximize utility".

(For those of you who don't know, I'm speaking the language of a religion called "Economics".)

I do believe "Entertainment" trumphs your "Economics" on persuedo religions

Then again, i could hardly be bothered to make an issue about something which neither pertains to me, nor interests me

What Would Kharn Do?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

I do believe "Entertainment" trumphs your "Economics" on persuedo religions

Then again, i could hardly be bothered to make an issue about something which neither pertains to me, nor interests me

Once you realized this subject didn't interest you, why did you respond?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Once you

Brian37 wrote:

The subject itself may interest me

but running around my place of work screaming "Child Fucker" defi... upon further thought... i submit that i may actually enjoy such an activity. Carry on

What Would Kharn Do?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

but running around my place of work screaming "Child Fucker" defi... upon further thought... i submit that i may actually enjoy such an activity. Carry on

Who said I did that? I didn't say that. I merely recognized him, I didn't say anything to him. I still don't understand what your point is.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The Doomed

Brian37 wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Who said I did that? I didn't say that. I merely recognized him, I didn't say anything to him. I still don't understand what your point is.

It's Doomed. He's fucking with you. You just need some locker room vocabulary.

*ahem*

Your mom.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence